Monday, June 18, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



This is my first week of menu planning. I am always looking for short cuts and easy ways to save time in the kitchen, or keep me from running to the grocery store every day. Finding easy menus without too many ingredients that my children would actually like to eat, that is good for them. I'm going to test run this week and see how everything goes, but I picked up Once-a-Month Cooking, and here's what the menu looks like this week.

Monday- Mandarin Orange Chicken* served with an Apple Spinach Salad
Tuesday-Roast Beef Sandwhiches with Au Jus*
Wendsday-Chicken Cacciatore with Spinach noodles*
Thursday-Polynesian Pork Loin* with Candied Yams
Friday-Grilled Swordfish over sliced Cabbage and Baked New Potatoes*
Saturday-Grilled Chile Pepper Cheeseburgers*
Sunday-Savory Beef with Noodles*, Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin with Cheddar Cheese, with Old Fashioned Gingerbread

* Recipes from Once-a-Month Cooking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I wish I had a mom that cooked like this growing up (sorry Ma)! Grilled swordfish...chile pepper cheeseburgers...Polynesian pork, oh my!