Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog Review- Coconut & Lime

My first thought after finding Rachel's Coconut and Lime, was what beautiful photos she takes and how delicious everything looks. What is also really cool is the photos in her sidebar are linked to their corresponding recipes, making it really easy to find what I want to EAT. My favorite photos are of East Meets SouthEast Barbeque Pulled Pork Sandwhich, ShotGun Wedding Soup, and I love Steak, Onions and Zucchini, but how creative to put them all together into a Crepe. Besides all the great recipes, and beautiful photos, Rachel also has some fantastic How To tips. My favorite would be How To Make Ducle de Leche. If you are looking for some 'creative tips and original recipes' than you would definetly enjoy Rachel's Coconut and Lime.

No comments: