Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blog Review-Chocolate and Zucchini


When I first came across Chocolate and Zucchini written by Clotilde Dusoulier, a 27-year-old Parisian woman who lives in Montmartre, almost three years ago this was the first post I read
Confiture d'Abricot aux Amandes, translated means Apricot and Almond Jam. What I was looking for was a recipe for Apricot Jam, and what I found is this gem of a blog. It's not just her collection of simply the best recipes, or her beautiful photographs, but what I love are her stories that go along with her recipes and her photographs. She ties them all together, for a truly phenomenal blog . In addition to her blog she has just recently published her very own cookbook Chocolate and Zucchini: Daily Adventures in a Parisian Kitchen . With it being perfect time for Summer here is another one of her post about Apricot Coffee Cake. I hope you enjoy reading her blog as much as I have.

No comments: